The Burning





There's beauty in the silence. 
I hope you learned your lesson. 
I hope because you played with fire -
That your fingers and tongue were burnt. 

I hope the thought lingers in your mind like flames that never stop dancing. 
I hope you realize when it's too late. 
Cause you're too busy being a petty bitch. 

There's beauty in our silence. 
When you're a man, you'll understand why this woman wanted you to taste her world. 
You'll understand why this woman's passion burned like the fire of a thousand suns in the darkness of an eclipse. 
Because 90 years from now, when a woman like her returns, you'll feel it in your soul. 
You'll probably let her pass you by again. 

Ego too thick, 
Got you trippin' like its quicksand 
Cause the girl's too quick for you to keep up with. 
She'll add you to her keychain,
Girl's got a ton of accessories. 

There's beauty in our silence. 
Because others can clearly see what you can't. 

Fuck you,
With your button-down-attitude 
And your nose up high 'cause you think you're better than everyone else. 
Cause, baby, you're flaccid. 
You ain't got the balls to stand up next her. 

You ain't got the fire in your step cause your self-esteem is brought up by bitches who have no sense. 

There's beauty in our silence. 
There's elegance in our chemistry. 
You were too much of a bitch though. 

I hope you lose that Botox persona before it's too late. 
I hope the flames eat you alive when you lay awake. 
I hope the thought of her lingers like the breeze going through burnt sugar and melted chocolate. 

I hope our silence has embers that you can't get rid of. 

Oh, how I love to see you burn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram