Dancing with You



Hey, Babe. 
You look like you've got something missing. 
Let me grab you a drink. 

Take my hand for the moment
While we glide through 
The amazon. 
The lights hit your face 
And you don't make a sound. 
Green streaks go down your waist
I'm liking your inner JLO. 

Hey! Oh! Yo!
Bartender! 
Pour me a double on the rocks. 

Hey, Babe. 
You look like you've got something missing. 
Let me grab you a drink. 

Sipping it 
Fine like
Shine bright
like a diamond.

Baby, your lips glitter like they rhinestones. 
Baby, take a hit and take your time. 

Zone,
Zone to the rhythm and the beat long
Take my hips 
As we swing to this song. 
Nosotros tango 
Te baila con fuego. 

Moving to the beat of your heart 
In one step. 
Baby, take a sip. 
We ain't going home yet. 

My eyes set on you
Never left from you
Watching you and loving everything you do. 
Baby, take a sip. 
Baby, take a hit. 

I'm gonna make sure you're alright tonight. 

Hey, Babe.
You look like you're missing something. 
Let me grab you a drink. 

Take your focus off the spotlight
Move your hips to the rhythm 
Cause the beat won't stop.

Keep it in your fingertips 
Cause that's the only thing we've got. 
Moon boots
High beams 
Leaning to the left with our gangsta face mean. 

I'm gonna show you
Gonna spin round you like it's 1975
Baby, be my DNA.

Play some whack ass moves 
Cause with you 
I'm not afraid. 

Hey, Babe.
You ain't got nothing missing. 
Go and grab me a drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram