Summer Sounds May Call You



You’re that sweet summer sound.
That jingle chiming in my ears
Reminds me of a simple sound
The one of my heart beating
Singing its own song.

Pounding
round and around and around and around
thumping
shaking to the beat of your love
leaving a deep impression
on the inside of my soul

attracted to the energy you exude
elegantly
flawlessly
generously

beating again
and again
heart skips a beat

chanting on a memory.
Leaving fear behind
Gathering the courage

Faithlessly for love

In the galaxies’ garden
The world becomes endless
The stars fly away

So gentle
elastic
Our fingers intertwine.

Similarities combine,
The breeze brushes the skin on your cheek,
Nothing equals the euphoria you bring
until I see you again.

You can deal with the world.
I can do it too.
Escape from the shell you’ve made.
Unlock the doors.

I’m seeking you out.

You want the stars?
I’ll take you to them.
You want the moon?
I’ll take you to her.
Just take my heart,
Darling, it’s infinite.

You’ll never find anything like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram