Coma





Destroyer 
Destroyer of worlds
One black and blued lip after another
Trash bag 
Suffocate 
Black out. 

"Hey,"
I don't know what I'm doing here. 
"Hey, there,"
I think I got lost along the way. 
"Can you hear me?
Yeah, I can hear you. 
"He seems to be out cold."

I am. 
I am out cold. 
I am solid. 
Compressed and recluse. 

"Maybe, I should just let him rest." 
I'm awake. 
"I'll tend to the flowers... but he's crushing the flowers."
I'm awake, I promise. 
"This is a safe haven, so he'll be alright if I leave,"
Don't leave me. 

Giver
Giver of life
Govern the earth with your blesséd hand
Color the blackness
Birth the colors of life. 

"Still... sleeping. Maybe he's dead."
I've been waiting for you to come back. 
"Hey, you,"
It's nice to hear your voice again. 
"Wake up,"
Ask me again. 
"Maybe if I cover him with flowers."

Do they always smell this sweet?
Or is that you?
Do they always feel this cool?
I wonder what color they are. 
I wonder color you are. 

"I'll be here when you wake up,"
Okay
"I'll be here when you open your eyes,"
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram